Currently the 360 Group team has more than 10 years of experience on average in the IT environment. The average age of the workforce is 36 years old. Nothing is impossible if you have the right means. With good motivation, a friendly environment and a sufficiently trained team, virtually any project can be carried out.
A highly motivated and mature team, with a high percentage of permanent contracts, which exceeds 90%, of which the remaining 10% are permanently reserved for internships for university students.
Passion for software
A team deeply proud of its products and ready to design and implement the management solution your company needs.
A large team of software engineers and business analysts with a clear product orientation. The company works every day to develop solutions and provide ever better services, continuously increasing the satisfaction of its users.
A team permanently oriented to business excellence, to be constantly innovating through the latest technology, and to achieve the best business results for our clients.